Model C30 Brush Chipper will process branch and brushy material up to 160mm in diameter.
The powerful hydraulic feed system makes it easy to process any material. The 13” wide feed opening means bushy, twisted branches with forks are pulled into the machine without effort. You simply control the feedrate with the control bar and the rest is automatic.
The draft action of the rotor will blow the chips into any size truck or stockpile on the ground.With the 360° rotating outlet chute the discharge direction can be changed within seconds
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). For foliage and brushy material, this wide infeed opening gives the chipper a capacity of a 10” to 12” machine with all the advantages of a 6” machine, e.g. Low weight and cost, and easy to manouvre.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by stones and grit.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material. Infinitely variable speed.
- Clutch: Manual clutch system for no load starting of the engine. Engine is pivoted for engagement. Simple and reliable.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse. Speed is infinitely variable.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Feedroller jams are reversed and cleared automatically, eliminating manual reversing of feedroller if a blockage occurs. Click here for more information.
- Finish: Durable 2 pack painted finish (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 12 month warranty (conditions apply).
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.