Model C16 is an ideal machine for garden maintenance contractors, smaller arboriculture businesses and larger lifestyle blocks.
With a maximum capacity of 100mm the C16 is available as a road towable unit with mudguards and multivolt LED lights and duratorque axle suspension. Because of its compact design the machine is relatively light, easily manoeuvred and can be operated in areas with restricted space and access.
The self feeding action of the C16 makes this chipper very user-friendly and simple to operate with a high throughput.
- Self-feeding cutting action.
- Powered by 16HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine – recoil start
- Large infeed chute allows full branches to flow into the machine. No pre-cutting necessary.
- Rotating outlet chute for 360° discharge with deflector. The positive locking system requires no tools.
- Manual swivel handle clutch for easy starting.
- Beltdrive for smooth running and protection against shock load.
- Easy access to the knives and the inside of the housing, just by swinging back the outlet chute.
- Duratorque axle suspension.
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish.
- 12 month warranty.
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.